Physiotherapist in Bundoora is a professional who uses different techniques to treat functional and physical immobility or impairment. Such problems are generally caused due to injury, disease, environmental factors, natural aging or any other similar factor.
These practitioners generally work in co-ordination with Ayurveda practitioners in Melbourne, orthopedic doctors, and other specialists. They specialize in improving patients’ life style by offering suggestions so that their recovery process is faster. Patients come to these physical therapists thru other doctors’ reference.
Different ways in which a physiotherapist can help you are
- Posture: Wrong posture can cause pain in back, neck, legs, or any other body part. A physio can suggest few changes in your posture that will aid in pain reduction.
- Stretching and flexibility: A desk job restricts your movement and in many occasions, your body becomes stiff and you face problems in performing daily tasks. Moving around at regular intervals and performing exercises suggested by professionals can help in regaining your strength and mobility.
- Reducing pain: A physiotherapist aids in reducing pain caused due to hyper-mobility, arthritis or any other similar disease. You may find the exercise difficult at the beginning but as you practice them regularly, you begin to enjoy them.
- Healing: You may face difficulty in moving your body or parts of it after a surgery. Expert guidance in exercise can help in your recovery and gain your normal mobility.
- Management of certain disease: You cannot fix some diseases like arthritis, but you can manage them. Appropriate exercise programs help you handle the conditions and continue with your normal life-style.
Conditions differ from patient to patient and so does the treatment. A sports’ person goes to a physio for reasons that are completed different from the ones mentioned above. Always consult your GP before starting any such program.